The Turkish national team will set up their training camp at Marienfeld by Bielefeld, before traveling to Switzerland for this summer’s EURO 2008 tournament. Turkey will spend nearly two weeks in Germany before the travel to Geneva for their first match of the European Championships against Portugal on 7th June.
As part of the training camp, turkey will play 3 friendly fixtures at the end of May, tickets for the games are available from the host clubs, the games are:
- vs Slovakia, Tuesday May 20th, at the SchÃ¼coArena, Bielefeld
- vs Uruguay, Saturday May 25th, at the rewirpowerSTADION, Bochum
- vs Finland, Thurday May 29th, at the MSV Arena, Duisburg
Latest Football Blogs
- Monday Briefing: Leicester a model club, Goalscoring Keepers & Barcelona in shambles
- Morning Mix: Henderson not the answer for United, Ndidi delivers a midfield masterclass
- The stories behind Leicester’s special FA Cup win
- UEFA Women’s Champions League: Last 5 finals
- Arsenal will take on Chelsea and Tottenham in a pre-season charity tournament
- 2021 FA Cup Final: Over land and sea (and Leicester)
- NFT’s: The next big thing within football?
- Review: Manchester City’s route to an emphatic Premier League title triumph
- Why media got the Jens Lehmann racism incident completely wrong
- Manchester City vs Chelsea: 2021 Champions League final preview