The match between Manchester United and Manchester City is the highlight of Wednesday’s Barclays Premier League matches. The two rivals are determined to win this match, with no team wanting to drop any points in this season’s tight title race. The match will be played at the City of Manchester Stadium in front of a stadium packed in light-blue. Should Manchester City come out on top, they would have the same points as United in the Premiership table (23 points), and if the score is the opposite, United will be hoping that Chelsea slip up at Fulham for the Red Devils to take the lead in the title race.
Until the 11th matchweek, Manchester United are unbeaten, winning 6 games and drawing 5 games, and this may have an effect on the minds of the Manchester City players. This would be United’s fourth game won in a row, and in the last six matches played in all competitions, United have a 100% winning record. This would be a new record as it would be the first time that the club did not lose a match in the first 12 league matches played. Tevez is likely to provide the biggest headache to United’s defence, which will probably be made up of defence partners Vidic and Ferdinand. One key player missing for City is Mario Balotelli, while the list is longer for United, with Nani, Giggs, Hargreaves and Rooney all being unavailable. While we recognise that this will be one of United’s toughest matches this season, we believe United have got what it takes to beat Manchester City.
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season
- Aston Villa set to sign Phillipe Coutinho permanently
- Arsenal vs Leeds United Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Inter Closing in on Juventus Marksman Paulo Dybala
- Man City vs Real Madrid highlights European action in midweek
- Lazio vs Milan Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Arsenal vs Manchester United: Everything you need to know
- Liverpool vs Manchester United Preview & Major Transfer Updates
- Sports News roundup: Man Utd chase Pogba successor, Chelsea takeover and Salah’s future at Liv…