Manchester City are set to lock horns with Southampton in the Premier League at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday evening.
Pep Guardiola’s side will be looking to bounce back after they suffered a 2-0 defeat against Manchester United at the weekend.
The Red Devils struck two goals through Bruno Fernandes and Luke Shaw to end the Cityzens’ 21-match winning streak.
However, City are still firm favourites for the Premier League title and are currently 11 points clear at the top of the table.
Meanwhile, Southampton managed to pick up their first league victory in 10 in their most recent fixture against Sheffield United.
The Bramall Lane encounter saw James Ward-Prowse and Che Adams scoring for the Saints to reignite their survival bid in the top-flight.
They are currently seven points ahead of 18th-placed Fulham, having secured 33 points from 27 matches so far.
Manchester City currently have no injury woes, with Nathan Ake also recovering from an injury that kept him outside since December.
Meanwhile, Southampton will not have the services of Michael Obafemi, Theo Walcott, Oriol Romeu, and William Smallbone as they are all currently injured. While Danny Ings also picked up a problem in the victory against Sheffield United and so he is also set to miss the mid-week fixture.
- Sunday Premier League Preview: Matchday 15
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte