The PUMA Race-off takes the stars of the sporting world and puts them on the race track. It was Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick’s turn on the PUMA race-off F1 simulator.
Carrick is a motor racing fan, having watched the sport for seven or eight years, watch as he takes on the simulator.
He has support from team-mate Phil Jones, who is another Puma endorsed player who will be taking part in the race-off himself soon. Both Jones & Carrick wear the PUMA Powercat boot, which has just had a new yellow/black colourway released.
- Morning Mix: Leeds will come good, Villa showing there is life after Grealish
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 6: Preview & Predictions
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions