Euro 2008 can be the competition where Italian young player Raffaele Palladino displays his numerous abilities. Raffaele was born on the 17th April 1984 and plays as a striker/winger for Italian Serie A club Juventus, for which he wears the number 20 jersey. Palladino was given an opportunity to shine due to Juventusâ€™ relegation to Serie B last season. Here, he scored a sensational brace on his league debut and a hat-trick against Triestina. After Juve were promoted once again to the Serie A, he lost his automatic place as a striker and now plays frequently as a left-winger even though his right foot is stronger.
Since the year 2003, Palladino has been representing his home nation. He played for the Italy U19 squad in 2003, scoring three goals in four appearances. He played twice for the U20 squad, and was frequently selected for the Italy Under-21 squad between 2005 and 2007. Palladino scored four goals in 15 appearances. Raffaeleâ€™s debut for the Italy senior squad came against the Faroe Islands in November of 2007. He has earned just two caps for Italy until today. However, he is surely one of the future instrumental players of the Italian squad. Palladino will certainly impress football viewers if he is selected by coach Roberto Donadoni for the Euro 2008 campaign. It is thus important that he gets as much first-team action for Juventus as possible, to make it impossible for Donadoni to overlook him.
Raffaele Palladino Highlights Video
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona