Manchester United face Reading at the Madejski Stadium this Saturday following a 1-0 win against West Ham United last Wednesday. Reading may be a tricky team for United as they look to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Aston Villa.
Tony Adams, Kevin Keegan and John Barnes all predicted a United victory despite recognising that the club slipped up against Norwich City last weekend. The odds are vastly against the Royals but if they produce a performance like they did against Fulham they might be in with a chance to upset. Latest sports betting has Manchester United as clear favourites at 2/5 on, the draw is 7/2 and for backing Reading you will get 13/2.
Jimmy Kebe and Danny Guthrie aren’t expected to play as they both have had leg injuries. Antonio Valencia may return from a hip injury, whilst Kagawa, Nani and Vidic are all out for potentially another month. A 3-0 victory for United is a likely result but Reading may have something in store at home. Kick off is at 5:30pm Saturday, 1st December.
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho
- Euros ’84: Michel Platini – a lead violin in a sophisticated string quartet
- Manchester City not interested in selling Ilkay Gundogan
- Copa America 2021: Schedule, Preview & How to Watch