Russia will make a stop in Burghausen on their way to this summer’s European Championships, the Russian national team, led by Guus Hiddink, will move into their training camp in Rottach-Egern on the 25th May, where they will prepare for their Euro 2008 Group D matches.
The will play two friendly games against Serbia and Lithuania, on the 28th May and 4th June respectively, the matches will be played at the Wacker-Arena, home of SV Wacker Burghausen. After the Lithuania game the Russians will head to Austria and their base for the tournament Leogang.
Latest Football Blogs
- Monday Briefing: Leicester a model club, Goalscoring Keepers & Barcelona in shambles
- Morning Mix: Henderson not the answer for United, Ndidi delivers a midfield masterclass
- The stories behind Leicester’s special FA Cup win
- UEFA Women’s Champions League: Last 5 finals
- Arsenal will take on Chelsea and Tottenham in a pre-season charity tournament
- 2021 FA Cup Final: Over land and sea (and Leicester)
- NFT’s: The next big thing within football?
- Review: Manchester City’s route to an emphatic Premier League title triumph
- Why media got the Jens Lehmann racism incident completely wrong
- Manchester City vs Chelsea: 2021 Champions League final preview