Juventus will play their last fixture of the season on Saturday instead of Sunday together with the rest of the matches. Usually the last part of the season in Italy means that all games are played together on Sunday afternoon but the Italian FA has decided to move the game to Saturday afternoon.
Juventus will be missing Grygera, Nocerino and Camoranesi after they got booked during the game against Catania and thus together with Andrade and Iaquinta, one can say that their season has finished early.
This might leave Tiago with his last chance to impress the Juve fans while Nedved goes into the match with doubts surfacing his contract renewal.
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho