Lyon’s Keita, 26 years old is being touted to be poached by the bianconeri and it could be possible that the attacking midfielder could sign for Juve in the comings weeks. Barcelona are also being poised to be in the battle for the signature of the Ivorian Coast National. A bid of around 12 million could be enough to grab Keita from the French Champions.
A Look at Keita’s best footballing moments….
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho