Juventus have been defeated by home team South China in their first of three friendly matches in the Asia-Pacific Tour. Juve lost 2-1 with Jonathan Zebina notching a goal back for the Bianconeri late in the match.
South China took the lead with a 23rd minute goal by Manoel and then doubled the score through Detinho. With the score 2-0 against Juve at half time, the hosts looked strong but Juve’s fighting spirit and never-say-die attitude led to a Zebina goal at the 88th minute to finish the game 2-1 for the hosts.
SOUTH CHINA: Zahang Chunnui; Lee, Sidrailson, Wong; Chang Wai Ho (10â€™ st Bai), Pereira, Li, Chan Chi Hong (15â€™ pt Kwok)(13â€™ st Schutz), Santos Silva (41â€™ st Lai); Santos Filho, Bento Dos Santos (23â€™ st Yeung). A disposizione: Jianzhong Zhang. All. JosÃ© Luis.
JUVENTUS: Vanstrattan; Birindelli, Zebina, Stendardo, Molinaro; Marchionni (18â€™ st Pasquato), Zanetti, Tiago, Salihamidzic (1â€™ st Vecchione); Trezeguet, Palladino. A disposizione: Novembre, Fiory, Rossi, Castiglia, Paolucci. All. Ranieri.
- Sunday Premier League Preview: Matchday 15
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte