Chelsea’s Tino Livramento is reportedly attracting interest from several English and European clubs.
According to Goal.com, Southampton and Brighton & Hove Albion have joined the race for the 18-year-old.
RB Leipzig, Aston Villa and AC Milan have also been credited with an interest in the talented footballer.
The youngster’s current deal with the Blues is set to expire in 2022 and they are keen to hand him a new contract and keep him at Stamford Bridge.
However, considering Chelsea’s attempts to sign Achraf Hakimi this summer, the attacking full-back could explore other options for himself.
Livramento was highly impressive for Chelsea’s U23 side last season, with his efforts rewarded as he scooped the Academy Player of the Year award in May.
However, the 18-year-old has yet to make his senior debut for the Blues and first-team opportunities are likely to be hard to come by.
Moving elsewhere makes sense as he would see more senior game time and boost his development.
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide