European champions Spain has revealed their new World Cup away shirt that they will wear throughout the 2010 tournament in South Africa next June.
The team, who won their first international major title for 34 years in 2008, will be bidding to win their first ever World Cup. Considering the wealth of talent available to Spain, it is remarkable that they have never won the prestigious tournament. However, they are currently one of the big favourites for the tournament in South Africa after qualifying with a 100% record from their group.
The new Spain 2010 away shirt is predominately dark blue with an orange V neck collar. Manufacturers Adidas place their yellow logo below the collar. The manufacturers place an orange and yellow stripe down the shoulders. The club badge is also situated in the top left of the shirt.
- Morning Mix: Arsenal boss under pressure, Tuchel proves his worth
- The race for the top four: Will Leicester slip up again?
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five