Â Supporting Italy in the Euro 08?
As England failed to notch that important win in their last qualifying game for the Euro 2008, they obviously cannot do without watching the prestigous Summer Football Festival. A poll on the popular British Tabloid The Sun has revealed that the British are in support of Donadoni’s Italy. Many punters are believing that the current World Champions can make it all the way. More than 5,000 fans took part in the survey and the World Champions was the team that topped the poll with Spain being the second most supported team from England. Well, after many managers realising the threat that Italy posses it is no surprise that the English teamless-fans have decided to support Italy in the Euros. We’ll keep you updates on how the bookmakers are tipping Italy to progress in the group stage of the competition, goalscorers and overall performance here shortly.
What are your views? If you usually are an English Supporter who are you going to stand by during the Euros? Send us your comments 😉
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco