Blackpool and England youth international, Thomas Ince was recently given five awards at the ‘Seasiders’ awards night including the Players’ Player of the Year, John Schofield Memorial Trophy (Player of the Year), BSA Player of the Year, BSA Young Player of the Year. Ince not only made the headlines for that but he was also seen wearing black-out boots during the Championship clash against Bolton Wanderers last weekend.
The black-out boot is suspected to be by Warrior Sports who recently unveiled their latest home shirt for Liverpool Football Club due to the holes on the tongue and heel region which are labelled the ‘murder-hole cutouts’ seen on the Warrior Sports Skreamer.
The Skreamer boot weighs just 192 grams making it one of the lightest control and power boots on the market and it was first unveiled by Everton’s Marouane Fellaini. Warrior Sports have also captured other talents at the top level including Manchester City’s Vincent Kompany, Sunderland’s Danny Graham, Everton’s Nikica Jelavic and Cardiff City’s Craig Bellamy.
Whether it be the next boot silo or the next-generation Skreamer the black-out boot has raised a few eyebrows as the Skreamer was only released less than nine months ago. Blackpool are currently managed by Paul Ince (Thomas’ father) and Thomas may be the next headline player for Warrior Sports as he may look for a move to a Premier League club in the coming months as Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur are interested in the young English talent.
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona
- Manchester United keen to sign Christian Eriksen on a free transfer
- Darren Bent offers his view on Liverpool’s interest in Paul Pogba
- 2021/22 Champions League end of season awards: Best player, best manager, and more
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season
- Aston Villa set to sign Phillipe Coutinho permanently
- Arsenal vs Leeds United Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Inter Closing in on Juventus Marksman Paulo Dybala