Blackpool and England youth international, Thomas Ince was recently given five awards at the ‘Seasiders’ awards night including the Players’ Player of the Year, John Schofield Memorial Trophy (Player of the Year), BSA Player of the Year, BSA Young Player of the Year. Ince not only made the headlines for that but he was also seen wearing black-out boots during the Championship clash against Bolton Wanderers last weekend.
The black-out boot is suspected to be by Warrior Sports who recently unveiled their latest home shirt for Liverpool Football Club due to the holes on the tongue and heel region which are labelled the ‘murder-hole cutouts’ seen on the Warrior Sports Skreamer.
The Skreamer boot weighs just 192 grams making it one of the lightest control and power boots on the market and it was first unveiled by Everton’s Marouane Fellaini. Warrior Sports have also captured other talents at the top level including Manchester City’s Vincent Kompany, Sunderland’s Danny Graham, Everton’s Nikica Jelavic and Cardiff City’s Craig Bellamy.
Whether it be the next boot silo or the next-generation Skreamer the black-out boot has raised a few eyebrows as the Skreamer was only released less than nine months ago. Blackpool are currently managed by Paul Ince (Thomas’ father) and Thomas may be the next headline player for Warrior Sports as he may look for a move to a Premier League club in the coming months as Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur are interested in the young English talent.
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide