Tottenham are close to completing a deal for Russian forward Andrei Arshavin leaving Dimitar Berbatov free to join Manchester United.
Arshavin, 27, is expected to fly to London tomorrow and finalise his contract demands. If he does join it is expected Ramos would finally accept a bid for Berbatov in the area of Â£25mil. Manchester United lead the chase, however Barcelona, AC Milan and Real Madrid are all intrested in the Bulgarian.
Coach Ramos had demanded a striker be signed before Berbatov was sold. It is still possible that Santa Cruz could also join the club in a Â£15mil move.
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary