As Juventus have managed to secure a preliminary place in the Champions League of next season, Blanc and Secco have mounted on a massive transfer activity. In order to finance the new talents it is presumed that Tiago and Almiron will be sold so that to increase the Transfer Budget. Schwarzer is another player that Juve have been possibly touted to sign in the previous days as interest in the Australian has increased drastically.
Xabi Alonso has attracted interest from the Turin-based club lately
And after swooping Sissoko from Liverpool, Juve are thought to be attracting Xabi Alonso too. It is believed that for 10 million, Juve can acquire his services although they could face some problems in negotiating his contract. This could lead to Juve searching for an alternative at Sevilla – Keita.
Further comments of Palermo staff Zamparini have suggested that Amauri is of very highly possibility to be a Juve player next season, although they are facing some problems with negotiating deals with the other players involved in the deal. Only Antonio Nocerino has been dealt with accordingly and agreed the deal.
Luncho Gonzales, the Argentinan midfielder has been under constant attention from Juventus and it is being believed that Juve can swoop him from Porto for about 15-20 million.
- Morning Mix: Arsenal boss under pressure, Tuchel proves his worth
- The race for the top four: Will Leicester slip up again?
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five