Theo Walcott has greatly improved for Arsenal in the last 3rd of the season. The 19 year old scored the only goal in the 1-0 win over Sunderland and has had strong performances in European competitions making a magnificent run in the Arsenal vs Liverpool game.
Walcott has outgrown his substitute days and is really pushing for a spot in the 1st team he just needs to find a tiny bit more consistency with ability very much already there.
Walcott is name to watch out for around Arsenal whether he improves to take Van Persie’s old spot or moves onto another club he will continue to be a spark and maybe that is what England needs.
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak