Milan have the possibility of creating havoc for Claudio Ranieri if they beat them in next Saturday’s match at the Olimpico, Turin. Juventus have had a massive season after getting back from a season of hell and torture in Italy’s second division. Now Juventus come into this match from a somewhat unfortunate defeat to Palermo. The Sicilians were very lucky to get away with three points although merit to all of their goals. The Bianconeri were more dominant and a Del Piero free-kick needed the help of the post for Palermo keeper Fontana.
Turning to next Saturday’s match, Juventus do not have any players suspended while Milan’s Nesta and Kaladze are suspended. With Pavel Nedved given only another day’s rest after succumbing to a head injury in last Sunday’s match and given Sissoko’s excellent form, Juventus can get what they want from this match. Yet Milan’s somewhat disastrous season has desperately obliged them to win nearly all matches if they want a place in Europe’s most elite competition next season. Therefore next Saturday’s match is not to be missed.
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco