Chelsea confirmed that they will release 6 players this summer, Benayoun & Malouda are two of them two players with large history both at Chelsea and other clubs, both of them spent a disappointing season in terms of playing time and confirmed their move away from Chelsea before the end of the season, Benayoun wants to America, Malouda preffer to go to Brazil or back to France.
Florent Malouda – A sad story, an important figure at the Bridge two years ago, now didn’t play one game. Signing from Lyon in 2007, the former France-international spent 5 years as a blue and it was a trophy packed career. His first ever silverware came with Lyon back in his home nation winning 4 titles as part as Lyon’s seven straight titles, between those four titles Malouda was able to get his hands on three French Super Cup, after that he moved to Chelsea where he had another silverware-packed career although needing to wait one year to win his first FA Cup, followed by Carlo Ancelotti’s domestic double, one community shield and Roberto Di Matteo’s amazing double which includes FA Cup & Champions League.
After those successful years at Lyon and Chelsea Malouda wants to search for more titles, he confirmed he wants to play either in Brazil or France and moves for Santos & Moncao are the favourite to happen, but everything can happen with Florent Malouda.
Yossi Benayoun – Not like Malouda, Benayoun played a part of the games at Chelsea and at West Ham, Benayoun won just two major trophies in his long career, Israeli Premier League & UEFA Europa League. The Israeli veteran played in 8 teams (comparing to Malouda’s 3) starting his career at his home land of Israel then after 5 years he moved to Spanish club Racing Santander where he played a crucial role throughout his three years at the club then moving to West Ham where he played with Carlos Tevez and participated in 63 games in two years before moving to Liverpool where he made history by becoming the first ever Israeli player to score a hat-trick in a European competition in an 8-0 win over Turkish side Besiktas, but altough being an impressive player he moved to Chelsea after fighting with former Chelsea & Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez, at Chelsea he didn’t get to much credit and was sent on loan to London rivals Arsenal & West Ham.
Benayoun’s preferred destenation is MLS in America as he stated before or even move to his homeland too.
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season
- Aston Villa set to sign Phillipe Coutinho permanently
- Arsenal vs Leeds United Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Inter Closing in on Juventus Marksman Paulo Dybala
- Man City vs Real Madrid highlights European action in midweek
- Lazio vs Milan Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Arsenal vs Manchester United: Everything you need to know
- Liverpool vs Manchester United Preview & Major Transfer Updates
- Sports News roundup: Man Utd chase Pogba successor, Chelsea takeover and Salah’s future at Liv…