Oceanic qualifiers New Zealand have revealed their new away shirt that they will officially wear at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
The country’s passage to the World Cup has become simpler in recent years after Australia’s defection to the Asian region. This ensures that New Zealand are the strongest team in Oceania and will most likely be in a Play Off against the 5th ranked Asian team to qualify in future. The team’s history is pretty unspectacular with three appearances at the Confederations Cup and one World Cup appearance in 1982. New Zealand finished bottom in all of these tournaments with only one point arriving in the 2009 Confederations Cup against Iraq. The team qualified for the 2010 World Cup after beating Bahrain 1-0 on aggregate in the two legged Play Off.
The 2010 New Zealand World Cup away shirt is predominately black with white patches on the edges of the sleeves. Manufacturers Nike placed their white “tick” logo in the top right of the shirt whilst the national badge is situated in the top left. A small white patch is also placed on the back of the collar but other details are sparse as the shirt takes a relatively plain approach.
- Carabao Cup Predictions – Round 4
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified