American sportswear giants Nike are one of the leading kit suppliers for several world class clubs and nations around the globe and every season the company designs and produces new kit designs and styles for each team. Nike use athletes and teams around the world to promote their products and design and the top clubs and nations include Manchester United, Barcelona, Brazil, Netherlands, France, Juventus and many more!
Every season sees new nike football kit designs for the major clubs and less known clubs tend to have recycled old kit designs of major teams. Nike secured the rights to manufacture the England national team shirts where they took over from long serving brand Umbro and they officially released their home, away and goalkeeper kits last month. The kit design saw a standard white colour scheme with navy collar and sleeves and several other teams such as Manchester City and Portugal used the same kit design and there were only small differences in the collar and sleeves.
Another kit design included the Barcelona, Juventus, Atletico Madrid and FC Porto shirt designs all involving similar or the same striped design for their home shirts. All three shirts shown below feature the same stripe width and feature at least seven or more vertical stripes with the only differences in the sleeve and collar designs. Major clubs tend to have their own design with less major clubs tend to have identical designs as others.
All Nike shirts for the 2013/14 season boast the new the recycled ‘Dri-Fit’ fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable and layered mesh fabric for optimal ventilation. Whether you are a fan of Corinthians, Barcelona, France the new Nike 2013 designs are impeccable as they boast world class designs as well as modern and world leading technology.
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco