FIGC President Abete wants a clarifaction from UEFA after Italy were illegally disallowed a legimate goal against Romania. With all the chaos surrounding the legimaticy of Holland’s opener against Italy and UEFA then saying it was correct, we now wait on UEFA to clarify the decision. That spoiled Italy what could have been their first win in the tournament and things were made worse by the ref for the Italians.
“Had we went into half-time leading 1-0, it would have been a completely different game. Two episodes highly dubious, Toni’s goal totally regular and the penalty was extremely dubious too. ” The Norwegian referee spoiled the party for the Italians and Giancarlo Abete was completely furious with the refereeing.Â “UEFA immediately issued a press release to clarify the regularity on the Dutch opener and now they have to do the same with a look towards the refereeing too.”
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona