Kaka will meet a specialist in Brazil to determine if needs surgery or not, AC Milan confirmed on Thursday. Brazil’s Globo television reported on Wednesday that he would be examined by Brazil team doctor Jose Luis Runco in Rio de Janeiro.
‘AC Milan communicates that Kaka will undergo a specialist examination in Brazil to verify the condition of his left knee,’ the club said in a statement on its Website. The Examination will be performed by the medical staff of the Brazilian National Team in the presence of club doctor Massimiliano Sala.’ The surgery would put Kaka out for at least 15 days, ruling him out of friendlies against Canada and Venezuela. Although Kaka might be having surgery, he is a big part of AC Milan so I hope, on the count that he does have surgery, he has a speedy recovery.
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary