It has been seventeen years and eleven generations of the Predator boot, since in 1994 adidas started a revolution in football boot design. Then it was fifty years since Adi Dassler, founder of adidas had given his local German side leather boots and so it was a fitting time to kick start the evolution of boots again, that continues until today.
adiPower Predator Boots
The Predators have come a long way since first conceived by former Liverpool’s League and European Cup winning midfielder Craig Johnston. From the initial large rubber fins on the boot, to the lightest version to date using adidas’ Sprint-Frame technology. Those rubber fins were designed to give players more control, power and bend when striking the ball and still today those are the key aspects and features of the Predator adiPower boots.
Take a moment and check out the new FootballBoots.co.uk and the latest Predator boots, see what you think.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona