Barnet’s 6ft 2in powerhouse Cliff Akurang has joined Rushden on a season-long loan deal, in a move that will see him link up again with former team-mates Max Porter and Nicky Nicolau, who is currently on trial.
28 year-old Akurang, whose previous clubs include Dagenham, Histon, and Weymouth, scored 10 times in 33 starts for the Bee’s, and looks to be Justin Edinburghs’ final piece of the jigsaw.
The final squad addition??
Edinburgh told www.thediamondsfc.com , ‘I tried to sign him when I first came to the club, he’s been top of my list for a while now. He’s someone that I think will be an excellent addition to the squad, he’s a little bit different to the strikers we’ve already go at the club. He gives us a little bit more strength, he knows this level, and he scores goals.’
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4