Despite a morethan mediocre season under former manager Bryan Robson, sections of the Sheffield United support are daring to dream of the Play-Off’s.
Under the former England captain, there were fears of the bottom of the table rather than the top – but Kevin Blackwell’s return to Bramall Lane has instilled a fresh wave of belief on the terraces. Under their former Assistant Manager, they took Middlesborough to extra-time in the FA Cup and have won their last three games, leaving them eight points off Plymouth in sixth place, but with a crucial game in hand on the Home Park club.
In two of those games, Billy Sharp scored his first two league goals for his hometown club since joining the Blades, and the ending of his 8-month barren run will instil fresh confidence in a player who scored 50 goals in 2 years for Scunthorpe United.
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4