Italy coach Roberto Donadoni will announce the 23-man squad list that will be taking part in the European Championships next Tuesday, that is, eight days before UEFA’s deadline. The team chosen will consequently take part in the pre-tournament friendly.
The Italian press have recently been going nuts at predicting the Italy squad and the most talked about is whether Del Piero, Cassano or Inzaghi will be chosen although many are those suggesting Serie A joint top scorer Alessandro Del Piero will be making it to the finals. Well, we must wait and see until Tuesday to verify that unfortunately!
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho