Twenty-year-old English winger Andrew Driver wants away from Hearts, according to the Daily Mirror. The entire article consists of:
“Burnley midfield target Andy Driver is ready to ask SPL side Hearts for a transfer to set up a return move to England.”
With no quotes or, for that matter, any other information, for example the reasons as to why he wants to leave; it is hard to know if there is anything in this story. Driver, a product of the Hearts youth academy, has established himself as a first team regular until he was hit by a series of injuries during the second half of last season.
It is believed that both Plymouth and Burnley are interested in the player. It was reported a few weeks ago that Burnley had an offer rejected, thought to be in the region of £500,000. While Hearts would like to hold on to the youngster, they are still a selling club and, with the level of debt, would find it difficult to sell if they are offered the right price.
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak