Hearts fans are still waiting to hear who their new manager will be for next season. Vladimir Weiss, the apparent front-runner, has still to give Hearts his answer and, according to the Scotsman newspaper, his current club Artmedia Bratislava have made a last ditch attempt to keep his as their manager.
It is now thought that Weiss will make his decision by the end of the week.
Meanwhile, former Hearts striker Andrius Velicka has singed for Rangers. Hearts sold their Lithuanian international to Norwegian outfit Viking Stavanger towards the end of last season. He has since scored five goals in thirteen appearances in Norway and will officially join up with Rangers in their Dutch training camp on July 14.
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race
- Europa League Semi-Finals Recap: Fernandes steps up in a big game, Emery returns to haunt Arsenal