Welcome or welcome back to my blog. This week we’ll have a little mix. And no I don’t mean a 16 yr old girl band from X factor. Down with the cool kids.
Footballers have no conscience.
So first mention has to go to Carlos Tevez. I missed where he finally finished at Pebble Beach with Tiger and the boys in the week. He is a Golfer now right?
But apparently now he wants to come back and play for Man City. Wow. Full circle. Hates Man U, Plays for City, Kisses badge, Gets bored, Goes home, Nobody wants him, Comes back, Soon to kiss badge again. Is he possibly the world’s most heartless footballer? If I had my way I’d have banned him from football for life. He’s even stated he was treated like a dog, after he’s decided to come back. A dog that’s paid £200,000 a week, for NOT working? Hmmmm.
Poor old Mick McCarthy. He just can’t keep a team in the Premiership, let alone himself. Is Big Mick destined to be a Championship manager? He probably would’ve done well in The African Cup of Nations. Bu t he just can’t catch a break. The next question is…..who’ll take over? Alan Curbs? Could Big Sam replace Big Mick? Maybe even the legend Roy Keane? Jury’s out!
Evra & Suarez
Another eventful Sunday. Suarez and Evra. What is there to say that hasn’t been said already? Suarez is considered a racist by anyone from Manchester, Evra is considered a lower class of citizen by the red half of Liverpool.
And the whole crap about shaking hands at the start. Really who cares? Suarez should’ve shaken Evra’s hand yes. It would have been the end to the whole issue. But let the talking happen on the pitch. Instead Suarez has made himself and his club look like idiots.
- Lens hand Marseille their first defeat of the season
- Morning Mix: Leeds will come good, Villa showing there is life after Grealish
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 6: Preview & Predictions
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille