Rangers will have all eyes on the UEFA Champions League Group Stage draw tomorrow in Nyon alongside the cream of European football.
The SPL Champions will be in Pot 3 and could face some tasty matches with at least one top side guaranteed in their group. Here are how the pots look for tomorrow:
Pot 1: Inter Milan, Barcelona, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Lyon
Pot 2: Werder Bremen, Real Madrid, Roma, Shakhtar Donestk, Benfica, Valencia, Marseille, Panathinaikos
Pot 3: Tottenham, Rangers, Ajax, Schalke, Basel, Braga, Copenhagen, Spartak Moscow
Pot 4: Hapoel Tel-Aviv, FC Twente, Rubin, Auxerre, Cluj, Partizan, Bursaspor, Zilina
With Belgium moving ahead of Scotland in the UEFA Rankings, this could potentially be the last year a Scottish club enters the competition automatically for a while. Next season, the SPL Champions will need to qualify for the Champions League via the new Champions route.
The Road to Wembley begins now!
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco