I would like to say Well Done to Italy and all italian fans for having qualified. I am not a bad loser, so I will admit that the Italian squad was much better than the French selection. Mistakes where made, and these should incentive France to right the wrongs, and improve for future competitions. It’s very unlikely that I will be reporting on France in the future, as I’m an England fan and England will surely qualify for the coming competitions, but I must say I enjoyed reporting and learning about the French side.
At the beginning, they were tipped as potential winners, but their chances of success began deteriorating ever since they disappointed in the preparation friendlies against South American countries. I wish all French supporters who have been viewing this blog better luck in future competitions. You have a team with amazing players, but unfortunately, they did not combine together to achieve success this summer.
Regarding Italy, I must say the truth…I really hope your success does not last long and hope you will be eliminated against Spain or against Holland. You are NOT the best team in Euro 2008. Portugal, Spain and Holland are the teams to look out for, and the teams which deserve glory this year.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona