45 minutes plus 2 minutes injury time have passed from the tense match between France and Italy. The score stands at 1-0 for the Italians, with the goal coming from a penalty by Andrea Pirlo after Luca Toni was felled in the box by Eric Abidal. Abidal was sent off immediately and Boumsong was brought on for Nasri in a tactical substitution. Nasri had just got into the match after he substituted injured player Franck Ribery.
Thus, France are with 10 men and trailing by a goal. However, the Italians do not seem to be taking advantage of the numeric supremacy. We will see how the match progresses in the second half and hopefully have some goals from Les Bleus. If France fail to scored, all attention turns to the Holland vs Romania match, with the French support going towards Romania.
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak