AC will be looking to rebound from this seasons heart breaking loss. AC Milan will be looking to win a championship, but I don’t think they will be able to get past the mighty United anytime soon, but who knows they might. AC needs to add a couple more talented players this off season for them to even have a shot at the big prize. As Ronoldo said last night ” I’m staying in Man U” a lot of people were not supirsed at what he said. So since Ronoldo is staying with Man U now the question is can Man U capture their third straight title in a row?
That is the over all big question, but that will have to wait.
- Sunday Premier League Preview: Matchday 15
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte