AC will be looking to rebound from this seasons heart breaking loss. AC Milan will be looking to win a championship, but I don’t think they will be able to get past the mighty United anytime soon, but who knows they might. AC needs to add a couple more talented players this off season for them to even have a shot at the big prize. As Ronoldo said last night ” I’m staying in Man U” a lot of people were not supirsed at what he said. So since Ronoldo is staying with Man U now the question is can Man U capture their third straight title in a row?
That is the over all big question, but that will have to wait.
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona
- Manchester United keen to sign Christian Eriksen on a free transfer
- Darren Bent offers his view on Liverpool’s interest in Paul Pogba
- 2021/22 Champions League end of season awards: Best player, best manager, and more
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season