After months of intense speculation, Rob Hulse’s transfer from Sheffield United to recently-relegated Derby County has been confirmed.
Hulse was United’s leading scorer in their Premiership season, with eight goals, before breaking his leg against Chelsea.
The Blades were subsequently relegated, and Hulse failed to find the net since.
His transfer could be worth up to Â£1.75m. Hulse was signed from Leeds United for just over Â£2million, and scored on his debut on an opening day draw against Liverpool at Bramall Lane.
- Premier League Matchday 23: Top-Four Race Matches to Watch & Predictions
- Premier League Matchday 22 Preview: Best Three Games To Watch
- Ralf Rangnick delivers update on Edinson Cavani’s future at Manchester United
- Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger opens pre-contract talks with big European clubs
- Romelu Lukaku dropped from Chelsea squad in 2-2 draw against Liverpool
- Manchester United in contention with Liverpool for Leeds’ centre-back
- Chelsea star Romelu Lukaku set for showdown talks with Thomas Tuchel
- Five players who are desperate to move in the 2022 January transfer window
- Fiorentina cannot keep hold of Dusan Vlahovic anymore
- Manchester United striker to request January exit