It’s short and sweet this blog today just the latest news from The Potteries.
It is reported that West Ham have accepted a £3.5m bid for James Collins from Stoke. It is expected he’ll complete the deal later tonight or tomorrow morning; the deal could rise to £5m. A good signing in my opinion and many others.
Sky Sports News have revealed that Middlesbrough have rejected a bid from an unnamed Premiership Club for German defender Robert Huth; with Stoke been interested it’s the team most likely to be but with the more than likely arrival of James Collins it’s unlikely Stoke will go any further with Middlesbrough for the defender as his wages are staggeringly high.
L’Equipe has revealed that Olymipique Marsielle midfielder Elliot Gardin is to join Stoke on trial on Sunday; due to a fall out with manager Didier Deschamps he is unwanted by the French South Coast based club and Stoke have first option on the French U21 player for a deal of around €1m.
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho