It’s short and sweet this blog today just the latest news from The Potteries.
It is reported that West Ham have accepted a £3.5m bid for James Collins from Stoke. It is expected he’ll complete the deal later tonight or tomorrow morning; the deal could rise to £5m. A good signing in my opinion and many others.
Sky Sports News have revealed that Middlesbrough have rejected a bid from an unnamed Premiership Club for German defender Robert Huth; with Stoke been interested it’s the team most likely to be but with the more than likely arrival of James Collins it’s unlikely Stoke will go any further with Middlesbrough for the defender as his wages are staggeringly high.
L’Equipe has revealed that Olymipique Marsielle midfielder Elliot Gardin is to join Stoke on trial on Sunday; due to a fall out with manager Didier Deschamps he is unwanted by the French South Coast based club and Stoke have first option on the French U21 player for a deal of around €1m.
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 4: Preview & Predictions
- Morning Mix: Salah is living in fantasy land, Niguez signing boosts Chelsea’s title hopes
- Football Today: Games to Watch on September 4, 2021
- European Transfer Window’s Best XI: Messi, Ramos & more