Italy and Spain could not break the deadlock and the match has gone to penalties…Both teams had good chances and eventhough Spain dominated parts of the match, which was well predicted, the Italians did not give up and a great defence meant Italy held strong.
Grosso, Del Piero, De Rossi will definitely take a penalty together with Toni and Zambrotta are the first five takers for Italy presumably
Tension is high! One of these teams will go home and they will know in just 10 minutes more…
Can Buffon be Italy’s Hero tonight once again?
First Penalty: Villa will take the first penalty. No Mistake. Villa puts Spain 1-0 ahead
The World-Cup winning penalty taker is first to take here..and he makes no mistake of it!! FABIO GROSSO!!! 1-1
Second Penalty: Cazorla against Buffon. Buffon goes the wrong way and Spain retake the lead. 2-1
Daniele De Rossi up with the next penalty..Casillas puts De Rossi off! 2-1 it stays
Third Penalty: Senna’s turn is up….oh god please miss! Espana are on the way forward unfortunately…3-1
CAMO CAMO CAMO!!!! 3-2…
Fourth Penalty: Buffon must get this one! or guiza must miss!!! GRANDE GIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!3-2
Di Natale must score to get Italy back!!!!! casillas saves 3-2
Fifth Penalty: Fabregas with the possible winner now….:( will he put Italy out?Â 4-2…Di Natale should have netted his!!!Italy are out of Euro 2008
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona
- Manchester United keen to sign Christian Eriksen on a free transfer
- Darren Bent offers his view on Liverpool’s interest in Paul Pogba
- 2021/22 Champions League end of season awards: Best player, best manager, and more
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season