(Picture property of The Sun)
After sounding their interest in the Bulgarian hitman, Manchester United have now made their first move to sign the Tottenham striker. The European Champions have officially tabled a bid of Â£20 million for the player who scored 46 goals in 101 appearances over two seasons for Tottenham. Ferguson is determined to get his man, as he sees him as the ideal piece of jigsaw for the Man Utd squad.
With Ronaldo’s future hanging on a thread, Fergie must make sure that his side does not lack goals next season. The prospect of Champions League football is very tempting for Dimitar, who is keen on the move to the Red Devils. Tottenham may be forced to sell after their hefty spending this transfer market, and Juande Ramos reportedly told the board to accept the bid and take the money. Ferguson hopes to finalise the deal by next week and make Berbatov a Man Utd player. Dimi’s arrival would probably see Saha moving away from the club.
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 6: Preview & Predictions
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan