Manchester United star Marcus Rashford could return to training by the end of this month.
The 23-year-old had an operation two weeks ago to correct his shoulder issue.
His rapid recovery has given hope to United that he could return to training soon.
According to The Sun, the England international could begin light training within the next ten days, with the talented forward making steady progress after surgery.
The Red Devils, who are aiming to win the Premier League title this season, are reportedly ‘delighted’ with Rashford’s impressive recovery.
He played through the pain barrier at the European Championships as England made it to the final of the prestigious competition.
He then underwent an operation as the only option to fix the issue. He is now in less pain and currently having rehab sessions twice a week.
United are hoping the star forward could be available to feature in the team by the end of September.
The Red Devils made an impressive start to their 2021-22 campaign, recording a dominating 5-1 victory over Leeds United at the weekend.
They travel to Southampton this week, aiming to win back-to-back league wins.
- Morning Mix: Leeds will come good, Villa showing there is life after Grealish
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 6: Preview & Predictions
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions