After all the romp around from the Interisti about the Calciopoli affair, one cannot now call Inter gli angeli del calcio italiano. Having had major controversial decisions in this season, it all culminated in yesterday’s match and with Inter having the possibility to lift the scudetto by beating Siena they left it all to do for next Sunday as they only drew 2-2. It all came down to Materazzi. He used his hand to bring down the Siena defender onto him, refs points to the spot unbelievably and what was wrong was ultimately punished. Manniger got down to save the penalty and Materazzi went off to finsih a miserable game.
Just take a look at the penalty action and give your comments. Well in 2002 we had the cinque maggio, now let’s prepare for the diciotto maggio people!! With Juve playing on Saturday afternoon and all the games played on Sunday, it will great for all Juve fans to have the possibility to see their game on Saturday and then watch Inter preferably lose the title on the penultimate day of the season to Roma.
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 4: Preview & Predictions
- Morning Mix: Salah is living in fantasy land, Niguez signing boosts Chelsea’s title hopes
- Football Today: Games to Watch on September 4, 2021
- European Transfer Window’s Best XI: Messi, Ramos & more