After all the romp around from the Interisti about the Calciopoli affair, one cannot now call Inter gli angeli del calcio italiano. Having had major controversial decisions in this season, it all culminated in yesterday’s match and with Inter having the possibility to lift the scudetto by beating Siena they left it all to do for next Sunday as they only drew 2-2. It all came down to Materazzi. He used his hand to bring down the Siena defender onto him, refs points to the spot unbelievably and what was wrong was ultimately punished. Manniger got down to save the penalty and Materazzi went off to finsih a miserable game.
Just take a look at the penalty action and give your comments. Well in 2002 we had the cinque maggio, now let’s prepare for the diciotto maggio people!! With Juve playing on Saturday afternoon and all the games played on Sunday, it will great for all Juve fans to have the possibility to see their game on Saturday and then watch Inter preferably lose the title on the penultimate day of the season to Roma.
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho