As Pavel Nedved did not re-think his thoughts about dropping from the Czech Squad for the upcoming Euro 2008 tournament, he has finally renewed his contract with the Bianconeri which will see him wear the black and white shirt for another year. Nedved commented that his wife and the Champions League prospect made him accept the deal.
Blanc commented that this was the best start for Juve’s campaign to solidify their team.
“The extension to Nedvedâ€™s contract is the best way to start our campaign to strengthen the team before the next season. Pavel has written pivotal pages in the history of Juventus and will continue to provide the team with character and quality.”
â€œHis experience, class and determination are a certainty for his team-mates, manager and supporters.â€
Nedved on his decision:
â€œBehind my decision is the awareness of having lived seven extraordinary years and the desire to once again live the European experience with I team I feel strongly connected to.”
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho