As Claudio Ranieri goes into his last match of the season with Juventus knowing a third place is secure, eyes are turning on other matches in Italy’s top division. Being the man who guided Parma to a good season last time round, Ranieri said that he would be pleased to see the Gialloblu avoid the drop to Serie B. However he knows that they will be playing Inter,who will have the title at stake and he (Ranieri) hopes the best teams wins the match.
“We are not part of the fight for the scudetto but hopefully we will be next season”, commented Claudio Ranieri who has had a good run as a bianconeri coach in his first spell at the Turin club.
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho