Who: Newcastle United & Tottenham
Where: White Hart Lane
When: Sunday March 30th
Individual Standings: NUFC-13thÂ Spurs-11th
Newcastle looks to make it two in a row tommorow as they travel to London to play Tottenham. Tottenham have won their last eight matches at home while Newcastle have had a horrible away record as of late. But, Newcastle has won the last four meetings between theÂ sides and haveÂ gotten back on track after their 2-0 win against Fulham last week. It’ll be interesting to see how this match plays out. Personally, I think Newcastle will ride the momentum from last weeks win and play a strong game against Tottenham.
Newcastle will be withoutÂ Â Claudio Cacapa (groin), James Milner (ankle) Emre (calf) andÂ ‘keeper Shay Given (hamstring) butÂ could possiblyÂ have the services of defender Stephen Carr once again as he looks to shake offÂ an injury.
My prediction: Newcastle will squeeze out a win in a tough fought match with Michael Owen scoring once again.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona