Who: Newcastle United & Tottenham
Where: White Hart Lane
When: Sunday March 30th
Individual Standings: NUFC-13thÂ Spurs-11th
Newcastle looks to make it two in a row tommorow as they travel to London to play Tottenham. Tottenham have won their last eight matches at home while Newcastle have had a horrible away record as of late. But, Newcastle has won the last four meetings between theÂ sides and haveÂ gotten back on track after their 2-0 win against Fulham last week. It’ll be interesting to see how this match plays out. Personally, I think Newcastle will ride the momentum from last weeks win and play a strong game against Tottenham.
Newcastle will be withoutÂ Â Claudio Cacapa (groin), James Milner (ankle) Emre (calf) andÂ ‘keeper Shay Given (hamstring) butÂ could possiblyÂ have the services of defender Stephen Carr once again as he looks to shake offÂ an injury.
My prediction: Newcastle will squeeze out a win in a tough fought match with Michael Owen scoring once again.
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 6: Preview & Predictions
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan