Nike have released Portugal’s Away Shirt for 2013. The pictures were confirmed to be leaked last month and the shirt was inspired a ‘volcanic rock’ design which is associated with Portugal.
The shirt features a black colouration with a charcoal cross in the centre to reflect the club’s crest. The shorts and socks are black with a charcoal number on the sides. Nike’s exclusive Dri-Fit technology is incorporated into the shirt which significantly reudces water and the punch holes on the under-arm help to regulate player temperatures.
In line with Nike’s commitment to lower the impact of enevironmental issues the shorts are made of 100% recycled polyester and the shirt is 96%. Each kit is made using roughly 13 recycled bottles. Nike have also released shirts for Brazil, France and England in 2013.
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race
- Europa League Semi-Finals Recap: Fernandes steps up in a big game, Emery returns to haunt Arsenal