13 players from Tottenham are gearing up for international action this week.
The club has 3 players in the senior England team, Jermaine Jenas being the latest player to get a call-up from new England manager Fabio Capello. Jonathan Woodgate and new signing David Bentley join Jermaine in the England team.
Didier Zokora joins the Ivory Coast squad to face Guinea, Luka Modric is in the Croatia team to play against Slovenia and youngster Giovani Dos Santos will play for Mexico against Honduras. Meanwhile, sulky Bulgarian Dimitar Berbatov will play against Bosnia.
Spurs have two players in the Wales U21 squad, defenders Gareth Bale and Chris Gunter. young striker ( and one of the 7 young Spurs players to watch ) Tomas Pekhart is with the Czech U21 squad in Portugal.
Jamie O’Hara, Aaron Lennon and Tom Huddlestone played their part in the England U21 match against Slovenia last night, which ended in a 2-1 victory to England. Lennon and Huddlestone both played a major part in each of the goals as Stuart Pearce’s men came from behind to win at Hull’s KC Stadium.
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 4