Two of the clubs most important players have left the club today.
Richard Stearman, one of Englands most promising young defenders has left Leicester to Wolves for an undisclosed fee. He was a key player at the back and will be sorely missed.
Â The other loss for the club was Iain Hume, who was one of the clubs most important players and the clubs main goalscorer, he left for Barnsley for Â£1.2million. He too will be sorely missed.
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary
- Morning Mix: Newcastle rebuild will take time, Rodgers faces first big test at Leicester
- Kylian Mbappé ‘asked to leave’ PSG amidst Real Madrid interest in summer
- Claudio Ranieri returns to Premier League as he is appointed Watford head coach