This is not the first time that promises are being made to teams’ players to incentivate them to give all their best in matches. In tonight’s match against Spain, Russia are seen as underdogs, but as could be seen against Holland, Hiddink’s army are no easy team to beat. Scoring against Iker Casillas, one of the world’s current best keepers in the frame of Cech, Buffon and van der Sar, must be the target that Russia must work hard for, in order to take anything out of Thursday’s game.
To incentivate the players, Pyotr Listerman, a rich Russian socialite, has offered players two girls for every goal that they score. Beer for the Austrians must have been a great reward, but the prospect of Russian girls outclasses this promise. Should Russia come out victorious, it would be the first time that the country reached a final of a major competition ever since the USSR was disbanded. Let’s see who will be the lucky player/s tonight. The most likely to score are Roman Pavlyuchenko and Andrei Arshavin.
â€œFor each goal Iâ€™ll present two beautiful chicks. Watch the guys react.” – Pyotr Listerman
â€œThere are a number of bachelors in our team. This is a great incentive.â€ – Andrei Arshavin about this promise
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona