Rangers have signed Vladimir Weiss from Manchester City on a season-long loan deal.
The 20-year-old completed his move to Ibrox this afternoon after jetting in today to finalise the deal. Weiss found himself surplus to requirements at the City of Manchester Stadium amongst Mancini’s host of new stars so a move away from Eastlands was always on the cards. Both Rangers and Celtic wanted the youngster but Mancini preferred him to get Champions League experience, so there was no doubt he would opt for the SPL Champions.
Weiss made the World Cup squad for Slovakia and starred in their group matches. He made 13 appearances for Bolton in the second-half of last season and is expected to go straight into the squad for Sunday’s tough trip to Hibernian.
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide
- Morning Mix: Jury still out on Southgate, Drury nails Ronaldo return
- Marseille impress in 2-0 win over Monaco