Lee Williamson has joined fellow Championship side Preston North End on loan until the end of the season.
North End are currently battling for a place in the play-offs and Williamson has made the move in order to increase his chances of making it to the Premiership.
The central midfielder joined from Rotherham United over two years ago. Since then he has made 60 starts for the Golden Boys, scoring five goals in the process.
Williamson has found his chances limited this season due to the emerging talents of Jack Cork and Ross Jenkins. His last appearance for Watford came against Sheffield Wednesday a fort night to go.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona