Arjen Robben is 24 years old and he plays as a left-midfielder, winger and forward for Real Madrid in the number 11 jersey. He was born in Bedum on the 23rd January 1984, and is 1.81 metres tall and weighs 80 kilograms. In his professional football career he has played for four different teams: started off at FC Groningen in 2000, moved to PSV in 2002, to Chelsea in 2004, and joined current club Real Madrid in summer 2007. He was one of the contributors that handed Real Madrid the La Liga title in the 2007/08 campaign.
Robben made his debut for Holland in the Euro 2004 group stage match against Czech Republic played on the 19th June 2004. Robben was replaced by Bosvelt on the 58th minute in an attempt to defend Hollandâ€™s 2-1 lead, but this move led to the Dutch team to concede twice and lose 3-2. His talent is undisputed and he is considered a complete world-class winger. He appeared in the matched against France and Romania in Euro 2008, shining especially in the match against France. Until now, he has earned 35 caps for Holland with a return of 10 goals. Marco Van Basten gave him the number 11 shirt for Euro 2008, the same number that he wears for Real Madrid.
Player Rating (out of 10) thanks to Goal.com:
Holland vs Italy: –
Holland vs France: 8.5
Holland vs Romania: 7
Holland vs Russia: –
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona